The Stallion is a rugged sex machine with a heavy, sleek, and industrial look. The Stallion shares the high performance components of the Invader -- precision case-hardenned shaft and Frelon-lined bearings -- and adds a linear arm that swings from -10 to +100 degrees for outstanding setup flexibility.
The Stallion is welded entirely of steel and finished with ultra-durable gloss black powdercoat. Features include a sleek machined aluminum flywheel, stroke lengths every 1/2 inch from 1 to 6 inches, and excellent torque from a very quiet motor. The Stallion is an outstanding machine, anally or vaginally. The swinging arm also makes it excellent for machine jacking purposes.
Like the Stallion, the Stallion XL is a rugged machine welded entirely of steel and finished with ultra-durable gloss black powdercoat. It features an extra 2 inches of stroke length from 1 inch up to 8 inches in half an inch increments. The Stallion XL is an outstanding machine, anally or vaginally, with an emphasis on intense anal play. Measurements and Power:
- Size: 28 inches x 8 inches x 9 inches.
- Weight: 35-38 pounds.
- Stroke Lengths: 1 inch to 6 inches, eleven positions.
- Stroke Speeds: 0 to 180 strokes per minute.
- Horsepower and Torque: 1/8th HP, 32 in-lbs.
- Welded steel frame with gloss black powdercoat finish.
- Swinging thrust arm with one-hand, positive locking adjustment.
- 24 inch precision linear shaft, spread pair of Frelon-lined bearings.
- Standard dildo system, platform arm with strap (options available).
- Detachable 12-foot power cord and 10-foot hand speed control.
Dildo System Options
Your Stallion Fucking Machine comes with the standard attachment system (shown to the right). The Standard Dildo System consists of a welded steel platform arm and retaining strap. This strap is sewn from Velcro and webbing. This dildo system works well with most dildos that have a wide or flared base, particularly ones with balls.
Also available, and sold separately, is the Vac-U-Lock Dildo System (can be added above!). This machined aluminum plug matches the shape used with Vac-U-Lock dildos. This system does require Vac-U-Lock dildos.
Note: Dildos are not included.
Which Dildo System is right for you?
This depends primarily on the type of dildos you own (or plan to purchase). If you do not own dildos presently, we highly recommend the Vac-U-Lock system. It is easier to use and extremely secure. Obviously, the most flexible solution is to own both dildo systems.