|10 inches (25.4 cm)|
Asa Akira (born January 3, 1986) is the stage name of a Japanese-American pornographic actress and model.
Between the ages of 6 and 13 she lived in Japan, where she attended American schools. In 2006–07 she was a regular on the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show for about a year, and was known as the "Show Whore."
Her first boy-girl scene was with Travis Knight for Gina Lynn Productions, after having already done several girl-girl scenes, mainly with Lynn. Akira received several award nominations for her role in David Aaron Clark's 2009 film, Pure, in which she plays a telephonist at a fetish dungeon who has an affair with the head-mistress' husband.
- 2008 Rog Awards (Critic) – Starlet of Year
- 2011 AVN Award – Best All-Girl Three-Way Sex Scene – Buttwoman vs. Slutwoman
- 2011 AVN Award – Best Anal Sex Scene – Asa Akira Is Insatiable
- 2011 AVN Award – Best Double Penetration Sex Scene – Asa Akira Is Insatiable
- 2011 AVN Award – Best Three-Way Sex Scene (G/B/B) – Asa Akira is Insatiable
- 2011 AVN Award – The Fan Awards - Favorite Movie – Asa Akira is Insatiable