The DivaCup could potentially be what differentiates the women... from the girls!
We consider the DivaCup a "triple threat" when compared with tampons as:
- It's Eco-friendly(easily washable and completely reuseable)
- It's Body-friendly (100% medical grade hypoallergenic silicone that is not associated with toxic shock syndrome)
- It's Wallet friendly (the average woman spends a bare minimum of $100 on over 300 tampons per year... !)
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: ick!. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.The DivaCup Features:
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Discover the healthy, non-ick alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products. Join women worldwide by switching to The DivaCup today!
Whether youre a junior in high school, junior associate or a coach of your daughters junior little league team, the DivaCup will fit into your life, not the other way around.
The DivaCup is available in two sizes, Model 1 and Model 2. Your cup size is stamped on the inside rim of the cup. There is a small difference between the two sizes (Model 1 is 1/8″ (~0.3 cm) smaller), but it is important to use the recommended sizing to prevent leakage.
Model 1: Recommended for women under 30 years old who have never delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
Model 2: Recommended for women over 30 years old and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.